Discuss Chmney clamp or suspending cowl for log burner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Petefinny

hi there just done my hetas and am pricing up a job so any help would be allowed, am I allowed to use a suspended cowl to attach my liner to at the chimney pot or do I have to use a plate and clamp? the suspened cowl will save a lot of time and effort, also what's the difference between a 316/316 6" flue liner and a 904/316 6" flue liner? any help would be greatfull?

904 last longer and better quality? Also pot hanger is fine, some BC can whinge on.

Screw fit pot hanger, uses the thread on the liner, same as screw on adapter to stove pipe at the bottom, very quick and the liner can be cut to length up top, held in place by the insulation and screw it on...simples qweeek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chmney clamp or suspending cowl for log burner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Does anyone know of a small water heat system that I can attach directly to the back of my log burner, in my living room, that can...
Replies
Views
Hi Could anyone help or advise me please? I have a Black 5'' Convesa Twin Wall Flue from my dining room to outside wall, the flue needs another...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, thanks for having me. Tomorrow I am getting an ATAG i28C installed but, unfortunately, the gas engineer...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock