Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss changing an old time clock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogwai

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hey lads,

can you advise me on changing on old danfoss controller like this Danfoss 24hr Programmer | eBay

to a new up to date one.....i only deal with combis so this is a bit of a test for me as my system wiring is not up to scratch. I would need one to use the existing wiring if poss.

the boiler is a fairly new ecotec plus 418 and dont know why the controls wernt changed at the same time as the boiler!!

moogwai ... the 3020P was one of the first programmers used for separating hot water and central heating .... You should find a wiring diagram on the back of the cover I believe ... however they supplied 230v to either the boiler (h/w only) or the pump & boiler (h/w&c/h) ... You will find besides the live neutral and earth two other wires ... one to the boiler and the other to the pump ... If you can't fathom out which is which then I'd advise disconnecting one, turning on the spur and seeing what comes on afterwards :)

CM921/927 remote wireless stat/programmer, easy tio fit, just live,nutral,A and B for your swithced in and out and it gose next to the boiler dose the reciever and the remote stat anywere in the house within about 25m.
Leave old clock on wall as a reminder of our precious history...
Sorry mate, is it a programmer for system boiler or timer for cobi..??

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a 418 ecotec plus open vent....mate....and I always fit the 927 when im fitting combis.
Thanks lads.....i'll figure it out....booked myself on the Honeywell course in derby on the 14th hopefully that'll help me.

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to changing an old time clock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock