Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Celebrity threesome couple in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Anyone know who this couple are?

They keep talking about it on the radio but are not allowed to say..

suppose its like being a plumber!

when u been pokin **** every day, anythings good for a change.lol

Ridiculous that can publish it in Scotland but not here an apparently they've been named in scotish papers

I`ve seen the initials and something about being a Scottish actor on another site.

Before you ask I can`t remember the intials. MTD / MTJ maybe.

I'd heard it was elton johns hubby who was having his way with another couple.
Whether its true or god only knows.

Doubt its kerry katona Adam, i mean who'd wanna smash the back doors on that fat heffer

What the gay-man's-libido-owning, free-loading partner of morbidly obese, hissy-fit-throwing tantrum twodge ever found appealing about going astray I'll never understand.

What the gay-man's-libido-owning, free-loading partner of morbidly obese, hissy-fit-throwing tantrum twodge ever found appealing about going astray I'll never understand.

What David ever found appealing about the multimillionaire Elton John, is indeed baffling. :smile:

As I understand it with the Elton and David stories Elton was supposed to have made a play for a bodyguard and David was mixed up with another guy.

Still think the other thing is somebody else.

I':bigcry:m ashamed to say I'd have a bit of that kerry Catona...

As I understand it with the Elton and David stories Elton was supposed to have made a play for a bodyguard and David was mixed up with another guy.

Still think the other thing is somebody else.

Ohh it's Elton and David to you is it?!

My thoughts, your words...

Adam, do the decent thing and ban yourself for putting that image in my head!

This image?..
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Celebrity threesome couple in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have seen people speaking of this and others not understanding. I have a leak in my pipe coming from the main. Attaching a new 1/2" coupling to...
Replies
Views
W.B Greenstar 4000 installed. Heating not turned on yet as not cold enough here. But the boiler runs every day at 0933 (hear it fire and hear...
Replies
Views
V
Good morning, I thought I would try here first before going elsewhere. in short I had a septic system flexible coupling needing replacing. Backed...
Replies
Views
I own an ArmitageShanks fairly compact cistern pictured. Does anyone know the model and make? 1, Is it close-coupled only or can it be converted...
Replies
Views
S
Hi. We have recently bought the ground floor of a Victorian house, about 100 m2. The floors are all laid to very solid floor boards and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock