Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Can someone recommend a company to get some leaflets printed? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys, Looking to get some leaflets done soon and sent out asap. After doing my fault finding course I want to try and stay on top of what I have learnt. Also whatever I can learn on my own will help me out in my regular job and give me more confidence. I know there used to be a company that advertised on the forum but don't see anything from anymore for some reason. can anyone recommend me a company that does decent quality for a reasonable price? Preferably in Kent or South East. I could pick a company from searching online but if I can get a recommendation that would be great. Thanks

I've used both Saxoprint and Vistaprint online services for small and medium volume, and they were fine.

Vista print , do your own or subby art work out then just get them to print. We work on 1% return from leaflet drops being good so don't spend ££££££

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can someone recommend a company to get some leaflets printed? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock