Search the forum,

Discuss Business Insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

R.Oak

Hi guys, i'm looking at different options for business insurance. Ideally Id like to get a package that includes:

-Public liability
-Van insurance
-Tool insurance
-Personal accident insurance
-Business interruption insurance
-Personal indemnity insurance

Does anyone here currently have such a package? And if so what insurer do you go with?

Thanks

I have mine with simply buisness try them not sure if they do it all though

simply business are rogues, check your excess for hot work, they tried increasing mine from £250 to £3500 when I put a works exp lad on the insurance 5 years back, so they lost my business very quickly. try a broker if you want to group it all together ie an NFU agent, at least they are honest brokers, not the cheapest though.

I'm insured with Welcome to One Insurance Solution and have been for 3 years now. For me they are consistently the cheapest I can find. Our policy is for £2m public liability and the usual £10 employers liability.

They were cheapest for us when we just had public liability too.

Last edited:
I went through A plan to get my insurance I was quite happy with them the lady was a great help even though I was asking stupid questions and they got me the best price out of 3 brokers. That was only PLI though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Business Insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am looking for an experienced Plumbing and Gas Engineer who would be willing to partner to build a team of subcontactors (10 in the...
Replies
Views
hi guys, I was self empolyed not now I'm now got a full time payee job! but my public liability insurance will be running out end of this month...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Thanks for accepting me. I'm hoping some of you might be able to help? I'm 36 years old, last year I completed my level 2 City and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Really busy and think i need to take on someone as do not want to turn away work, but not sure the best way to go about it. would...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock