Discuss British Gas Assessment day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah ive got City and Guilds level 2 + 3 in plumbing, doing the service and repair aswell :)
I'm about 2 hours away from Dartford and they said i'd be eligible for accomodation so you should be fine
i think they reimberse your travel/petrol money up to a certain amount

Ahh yea that's good, no way I'm doing 4 hours traveling a day anyway lol

EDIT: starter pack just arrived

alot of paper work to read through

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys
I also start on the 27th June in Dartford, really looking forward to it!
There's quite a bit to read through in the starter pack but its all pretty straight forward, I had a few questions for BG regarding the contract and stuff and they got back to me within 24 hours, were very helpful and put my mind at ease

have you had any info on the first week etc, whats the plan sort of thing?

I received an email today with all the info for when we start
who is going leeds again??

seems as though we do the BG award on the first week in skipton

Good luck to you all. i must say you cant knock the apprenticeship, best in the industry on all accounts.
When your out working for them in the big wide world, thats for you to make your minds up on them, but cant knock that year up in leeds!!

Neil Shackelton is the chap to say hello too, say i said hi, i think hes the head of the academy now, which is a good thing because hes a great bloke. he was my class tutor whilst i was there, in class S1.

Theres alot to get through in a year so pay attention and youll be fine!!

Hi guys great that yous got the job :) anyone got any more tips on the assessment centre, i understand this thread is a few years old lol but any tips would be appreciated as i am attending the assessment centre next week for a trainee gas installation engineer! :D Im a little nervous

they have probably changed all the questions etc over the last 3 years :)

I wonder if any one can help. I have had my interview and being color blind didn't help. So I have been asked to come to there training academy coming Monday and do a Trade Test.

Does any one has any idea what a Trade Test involves.

Any help much Appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas Assessment day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
S
Hi, I have some knowledge of plumbing and heating and have installed several in my time. I have a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 40CDi Classic...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock