Search the forum,

Discuss British gas 330+ problems in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi folks bit of a dillema here an could do with picking your brains, I've an s plan 330+ british gas boiler system that's not firing when the heatings being called for, it fires fine for the hot water zone valve for the hot water moves fine but the heating won't kick over when it's being called on, I've tried moving the lever manually and it still doesn't fire. Any help would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• 20220423_191922.jpg
    20220423_191922.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20220423_191912.jpg
    20220423_191912.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 10
Put the cover back on the boiler also are you getting live from the heating port valve ?

Covers been back on, I'll need to test that tomorrow, something else thats been happening for a while now is when the hot waters on the radiators upstairs get hot aswell, don't know if this could be linked?

You haven’t left the port valve open have you ?

Opening and putting power onto the orange ?

Reply to British gas 330+ problems in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi people, I have came across a British Gas 330+ system boiler. No heating or hot water. Cant hear anything when turning power on, just display lights up with no info on it. Does anyone know what the issue might be?
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler was flashing SE even before I arrived, which I assumed the service reminder needed resetting. After completing the service I contact Glow Worm to...
Replies
Views
Hi. Please can anyone help. My mum has just sent me this video of her airing cupboard. She had put the imersion heater on to warm the water for a shower when she noticed this horrendous noise. Can anybody shed any light on it ? She has BG cover but before calling them I thought I’d post here...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just moved into a house with a British Gas 330 boiler and would like to fit a modulating smart thermostat. Does anyone know what modulation protocol it uses? I've googled, checked the manufacturer's website ( Glowworm ) but with no luck. Boiler ID GC 41-047-75 Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley warm air heating and hot water tank in airing cupboard. All has been working fine until yesterday. We had the water softener serviced and since then...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock