Discuss Boiler with 10 year warranty? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

The most popular boiler in 2017 was the ideal with 33,000 units being shifted every month
I know we pay for this market info as a company
That is another reason why Vaillant a d so many other companies will reduce or even stop shipping across to uk. Brexit is the main factor and according to my friend in Germany all parts like pcbs won’t be accessible. They’ll ha e difficulties to get hold of boilers of Vaillant, Worcester and viessmann. There is a lot more reasons but would take me a while to list them all.

That is another reason why Vaillant a d so many other companies will reduce or even stop shipping across to uk. Brexit is the main factor and according to my friend in Germany all parts like pcbs won’t be accessible. They’ll ha e difficulties to get hold of boilers of Vaillant, Worcester and viessmann. There is a lot more reasons but would take me a while to list them all.
Money always speaks,I really cannot see any big outfit abandoning the 3 rd largest boiler market in the world, we’re there is dosh there is always a way. Been in a number of board rooms recently no one seems overly bothered. Was in a small business meeting last Friday morning at 07.30 where regional govenor of the Bank of England spoke , for nearly one hour, no panic he said it might be a bit bumpy for a week or two
This is mostly press .....BBC speculation
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Last edited:

Reply to Boiler with 10 year warranty? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock