Discuss Boiler over heats and turns off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone.
I have the old style boiler, basically last year it started not working after being on for 10 mins.. Replaced the pump and 3 way port valve cleared the lines, bled everything, cleaned it all out Etc. Literally done most things.

Basically it will work bit o my if I manually position the 3 port valve with the actual valve control taken off. It doesn't seem to change between heating and hot water. Is this a programmer issue or a pcb issue sitting th boiler, it can't be much else, surely.

Thanks for any help in advance. I gave up last year and spent the whole winter with the Emerson on, paying for it now.

Reply to Boiler over heats and turns off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, looking for some advice. We have had an issue with our boiler of late and recently had a 3 port actuator replaced. What’s happening now is...
Replies
Views
D
Hi. Turned my heating on for the 1st time today, i bled every radiator as haven't done it since last winter. upstairs worked fine but an hour...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock