Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler over heats and turns off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi everyone.
I have the old style boiler, basically last year it started not working after being on for 10 mins.. Replaced the pump and 3 way port valve cleared the lines, bled everything, cleaned it all out Etc. Literally done most things.

Basically it will work bit o my if I manually position the 3 port valve with the actual valve control taken off. It doesn't seem to change between heating and hot water. Is this a programmer issue or a pcb issue sitting th boiler, it can't be much else, surely.

Thanks for any help in advance. I gave up last year and spent the whole winter with the Emerson on, paying for it now.

When you remove the valve head does the spindle underneath move freely??

Whos the pump manufacturer ?
Defo on rightway round lol ?
Valves open and clear ?

Has the system been vented properly and as above, both pump valves open? 3 port wired in correctly? Could be a timer issue?

Could be possible that you have wired the 3-port valve incorrectly, also the programmer could be done for.

How about phoning a heating engineer, after all, that is what we are trained to do :)

Reply to Boiler over heats and turns off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock