Discuss boiler noise prob in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peteisfishing

was asked by a cust to have a look at thier boiler, started up no problem but after it got hot on max setting it sounded like someone was throwing a stilson wrench around inside the combustion chamber!!!, had a look but could not find an immediate prob, advised they called out WB as it ws still under warrenty.........it was the first time i have come across this, any thoughts as to what it may be??

something amiss in the heat exchanger (or missing from it) or fga settings awol,or fan or pump issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler noise prob in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

WB 4000 installed a few months back, just balanced the 7 rads - managed to get around 15 degrees delta across most rads. Not quite the 20 degrees...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, We've got a loud vibration noise that seems to be coming from the area around our stopcock/water meter/pressure reducing valve. Two...
Replies
Views
S
Worcester Danesmoor 20/25, about 18 years old. B11 burner. We came home a few days ago to find our boiler in lockout, and not wanting to restart...
Replies
Views
Hi all, came across this forum this looking for information on my sooting up kitchen type indoor Enviromax. I'm a retired electronics/maintenance...
Replies
Views
For around six months my Vokera Vision 25C has been making a short whistling noise when the hot tap is turned on. It started intermittently...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock