Discuss Boiler Identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone know what boiler this could be?

The casing was literally just a metal sheet covering the front and sides, no branding and just rested on the top.

Need to replace the stat on the hot water side.

Cheers
573c12577aa2268c2ce4358cdb018a41.jpg

dee0d07ceffffa8d993f9e664243dc4d.jpg

6f6b324b6a00b5c6e107520a1244bf77.jpg

Is it a boiler? or just some sort of metering station
On a district or communal heating system

Its an electric boiler...
Pretty sure that looks like a metering station for district heating. Looking at the pipework there will be flow and return in from Heat scource. Flow and return to heating. Cold Jains. Hot and safety valve.

Pretty sure that looks like a metering station for district heating. Looking at the pipework there will be flow and return in from Heat scource. Flow and return to heating. Cold Jains. Hot and safety valve.
But it has 2 heat exchangers...??

+1 there will be a data plate somewhere inside or on the back of the cover

Sorry I thought you meant communal.. That's why I questioned about the heat exchangers.

What's district heating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler Identification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock