Discuss Boiler cleaning kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hu guys what do you use for cleaning boilers on a service?

I have seen the brush sets available was just wondering if anyone has anything else they use.

Any suggestions?

Links to items would be appreciated :D

Thanks

In all seriousness though I have never had any problems on this site and I wasn't sure which way this guy was going to go at first but he wasn't here to say anything constructive after all.

I appreciate everyone who stuck up for me especially being a "cowboy" :)

me too.!

so its now in private forums and i dont care who you are i am banning your bum from our forums permanently.

dick head!

Ffs Martin! I wanted to do that!

In all seriousness though I have never had any problems on this site and I wasn't sure which way this guy was going to go at first but he wasn't here to say anything constructive after all.

I appreciate everyone who stuck up for me especially being a "cowboy" :)

One of our favourites, tex...........

ash doesnt matter how you got here its what you do in the field and from your posts over the time youve been a member id day your doing a sterling job fella , ive seen fully apprentiship guys work look like it was done by a ten year old.

everyone has a bad , everyone does something to get the job done

ignore the muppet and move on fella

Well that escalated quickly!

Fair play to you Ash for not rising to the smile minded fool! I've admired how you've gone about getting into this industry. Can't have been easy. I will openly admit I'm one of those course cowboys but I've worked hard to get where I am & it hasn't been easy but I've stuck at it! Fair play to you again Ash for getting where you are.

Wasn't he the fool having a pop about the Nerrad tools?

brushes are good ,although use only few of them :) wanted to get canned air but its too much, can't believe. Hoover is essential, just got myself small cordless one. and dustsheet of course

On here perhaps not . RSPCA due at his, he was throwing bulbs at squirrels and hedgehogs with real malice last night. Mrs S walked in to a door?

Well that escalated quickly!

I will openly admit I'm one of those course cowboys but I've worked hard to get where I am & it hasn't been easy but I've stuck at it!

this isn't you in one of your nvq photo evidence was it? lol

tomlane.gif

this isn't you in one of your nvq photo evidence was it? lol

tomlane.gif

Not quite sure what you mean there?

I appreciate that the manner in which I trained is frowned upon by the time served plumbers in the industry. I've never tried to pretend I'm something that I'm not. I did the course alongside working with an experienced plumber who was a friend of mine & he also was sceptical about the content of the courses but was still good enough to be able to give me some work. I've worked hard to get where I am, & by no means do I consider myself an expert or experienced. I'm just trying to make a living in an industry that I am aware is over populated by doing an honest, hard days work & provide for my young family.

I shall stop there as I will admit I have over reacted & taken your humour in the wrong way. No excuse really, just been a difficult time with one thing & another & some things flick the rant switch!

Apologies again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler cleaning kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock