Discuss Boiler choice: Ideal or Vaillant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once i get over the Ideal history and the pain they have caused..not me as I was lucky.....there is not much between the two boilers....look after both ..maybe 5 vaillant to 1 Ideal...but both tick along well..but must say...liking the new vaillants...class..lnside and out

After being an avid vaillant installer for many years and been disappointed i'm an ideal man now. Only vogue tho don't like logics either.

After being an avid vaillant installer for many years and been disappointed i'm an ideal man now. Only vogue tho don't like logics either.

I think the Vogue is under-rated only by those who haven't fitted one. I honestly haven't had a single customer tell me that they regretted fitting a Vogue.

Have you ever fitted a Vogue LPC?

I haven't, no. But when you've been in the trenches with Isars/Icos and now i'm seeing loads of knackered Logics (replaced a PCB on a 2.5 year old one the other day) there is just no way I would fit an Ideal.

I can't see how they'd be better than a Vaillant? Yes, they're a bit cheaper but to be honest most of my customers aren't price focused.

And now I can give a 10-year warranty on a Plus, and 7 on the price-cut Pro; it's a no brainer really.

It's not about how they are to fit, or how good they look. It's about reliability, back up and track record.
Vaillant three, ideal none!

Valliant are crap back up and parts are expensive.. Ideal E type, Mexico, classic,logic, vogue..... Valliant turbo 242 then down hill. Early Eco with rubber hoses and cracked cony connections below hex. G10 fiasco...

Vogue vs vaillant hmmmm or middleweight vs heavyweight or newbie vs proven product .

Ideal have improved a lot since the last shambles they produced however i have noticed the logic has had faults . Vaillants also have faults but a much bigger company to provide back up tho that said vogue new boiler un tested and ultimately like all manufactured parts will fail.

get a log burner and a big kettle lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler choice: Ideal or Vaillant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock