Discuss Bloody customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
Had about 15 phone calls and call outs to day my heatings not working any guess why :D bloody stupid customers

Rub hands together and take a deep breath.....yes sir I CAN attend to your emergency!!

what was it then

i'm not prepared to try and think about it

or anything, so it happens

I don't bother with any type of gas I'm devolutionising my family and wearing more clothes when it's cold!!

That's mean you know these women are freezing in the middle of summer think of the moaning :D

15 calls in one day? I do not get that in one month!!!!

Yea tbh normally get at least 10 a day and getting close to winter some big jobs are coming in the pipeline :)

They didn't put programmers back an hour & think the boiler didnt kick in on time?

And my prize is...

you have 3 options

like rpm said a dirty weekend

like js said a cold and wet holiday

or the warm feeling inside knowing you were right

A warm feeling inside.

When a vet interviewed 100 welsh sheep - that was the most common complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bloody customers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads...
Replies
Views
What the easiest way to find why my boiler is losing pressure. It is about 5 years old Vaillant combi boiler, we have just had 2 vertical radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock