Discuss Biasi m96.28sm/c2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave1

Got this boiler intermittently showing aps fault, before I order one is there anything else I should check? I've checked hoses and Venturi and condensate is clear.

Aps will be wired to pcb so possibility . Check continuity n blow through hose or check at board.

i changed the aps same thing happened changed the pcb it was fine but i got bumped on that job so makes it even worse. put the aps in first but advise about pcb

I run a mile from baisa

Thanks, yeah I'll try that its for a mate too so don't want to get it wrong. Bet the board ain't cheap, I think the aps was something like ÂŁ70 in parts

Got this boiler intermittently showing aps fault, before I order one is there anything else I should check? I've checked hoses and Venturi and condensate is clear.

you should check availability of skips with Christmas so close,may not get one

Like it gas man, I told him when he moved in about 6 weeks ago to start saving for a new boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi m96.28sm/c2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Just had a "Main Eco Compact" combi boiler installed as the Biasi one failed. It seems to work fine, gives a hot bath, i dont ever use the...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
J
Turned the system from hot water only, to hot water and central heating the other day. After it working briefly, it has now stopped all together...
Replies
Views
James Middleton
J
Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock