Search the forum,

Discuss Better Bathrooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

brum

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi guys have any of you had dealings with better bathrooms I fitted one suite supplied by builder and it seemed fine.
The catalogue looks great also the prices,I have left brochures with two potential clients.Yesterday I happened to fall on a site full of complaints about them.Delivery to the island is expensive so send damaged or faulty goods can be a nightmare please if you have any feedback thanks ...brum

Fitted one load of stuff customer had ordered from em wasn't impressed Victoria plumb are the same for me

Can't stand them myself, had quite a few problems with faulty products and having to wait on replacements.

When I put up original post I did not realize better bathrooms were sponsors therefore I am unlikely to get an un-biased feedback

Doesnt matter if a company is a sponsor or not. If they dont provide the service then people need to know. Likewise for companys that do provide a service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Better Bathrooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock