Search the forum,

Discuss Best quality manifold and valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I need to replace two 17 year old 9 port underfloor manifolds and valves, can anyone recommend the best quality make ? Not too concerned about the price, I want good quality-Thanks, Nick

Have a look at imi hydronic

You will need to identify th make and type of pipe. As your new manifold wil need connections for that.

Lots of types.
Mclp, in 16 and 20 mm
Pex, in 15, 16 and 20mm
Hep20 in 15mm
Speedfit in 10 and 15mm
Polyplumb. In 15mm
Hopefully, it’s not contraflow, looks like red hose pipe. As you won’t get anything.

Lots of others I haven’t mentioned, but you will need to confirm, to get the matching connections
Post a pic of the setup and we should be able to identify

Reply to Best quality manifold and valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I can't locate the vent/drain valve on this manifold. My manifold resembles the "UFH Manifold RUB-RT1tm4" model on this webpage: https://www.thermo-floor.co.uk/underfloor-heating-manifolds.html I an intending to replace on the the actuator pin-valves and I think I need to drain (or at...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. I need to replace a few rads, about 30 years old. Any advice on best quality rads appreciated. I got a quote from City Plumbing for their Halcyon rads, made by Stelrad ... the guy told me they are the same as genuine Stelrad, but cheaper. A good bet? Thanks.
Replies
Views
I wanna buy a good quality faucet with a good price. I come across two similar faucets that I like. Does anyone hear about WOWOW and FORIOUS? Which one is better?
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system installed in 2003 and manufactured by Underfloor Direct in NI - Now out of business. It's one of their triple tube systems and hasn't given me much...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I wasn’t sure whether to post this in here or UFH but hopefully I’m posting this in the correct group. I’m in the throes of a full renovation and am currently designing the central heating system, I’m installing radiators (11 or 12 in total) and am going to run each rad from its...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock