Currently reading:
Baxi 133 he plus - Hot water but no heating! Help please.

Discuss Baxi 133 he plus - Hot water but no heating! Help please. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hairyhunt

Hi all.

I have a Baxi 133 he plus and recently experienced a gradual loss of heat throughout the system rad by rad. The system is currently at 1.5 bar and I have hot water on demand. Each radiator has been bled as have the pipes but when I call for radiator heat the system fails to fire at all. It had previously fired up for about a minute and then stopped, or the boiler went out and signified a dry burn. I was advised to change the PCB which I've now done but am now £150 worse off and the problem still exists.
Now when I switch over to heating nothing happens at all.
Any ideas please?

Sorry to hear of your problem, Your £150 would have been better of being spent on a multimeter instead of a pcb (who told you PCB,)
1. Is ther 240v on switch live back from stat
2. Any thing happen at all, Noise from diverter head
3. blocked return filter etc, etc, etc

If worried contact Baxi or British Gas for a Fixed Price Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 133 he plus - Hot water but no heating! Help please. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock