Discuss Basic duo tec 24he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

giarc00007

Gas Engineer
Just installed above boiler with vertical flue. Getting explosive ignition when first ignites (not excessive but noticeable) but all checks spot on 19 mbar working pressure. Analyser readings fine. I know these are prone to probes. But this is new install.

Isn't there an issue with an injector on these? Or am I thinking of another boiler.

Either way make sure what you've done is bob on, gas rates, flue etc, then call Baxi out.

I think you are thinking of the Ideal Logic with regards to the injector issue

Isn't there an issue with an injector on these? Or am I thinking of another boiler.

Either way make sure what you've done is bob on, gas rates, flue etc, then call Baxi out.

gas rate spot on checked 3 times. flue all spot on. 2 x 45's, 2 x extension and 1 terminal supported at 3 points. Will check electrodes tomorrow but surely will be fine. Cant think what else could be. Is it more common with verticals for this type of thing?

If you getting explosive ignition it's gotta be opening too early, thus building up gas. If it was late, prob just get ign lockout.

Do as Ermi has said and say no heat and hot water, say you have had to turn it off or whatever to make them come before Xmas!!

If you getting explosive ignition it's gotta be opening too early, thus building up gas. If it was late, prob just get ign lockout.

Do as Ermi has said and say no heat and hot water, say you have had to turn it off or whatever to make them come before Xmas!!

thanks aquazone will do.

Might just be sloppy, Venturi in mess. If your all 100% then boiler should be so don't let heat monkeys fob u off or leave without fixing it . You want it fixed or replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Basic duo tec 24he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock