Discuss back boiler flue damage???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is still going on ???
jez.
it does make a good comedy read - like eastenders or x factor or summit like.
cant be sgas, steve wouldnt let him out of door !
seing as the thread is continuing to my horror, can we take it off topic and make it more comical ;)

all my love. x

listen ban me if ya like but im glad i asked this because ive searched forums and couldnt find any info so if ive helped engineers looking for info and help with this well all the better...and to everyone who wrote back with relevent info other that trying to mock me its been much appreciated all the rest of you should be ashamed

Last edited by a moderator:
listen here sherlock..what the **** is your buzz asking questions..im after stating on many occasions now that i came on here for advice and on many occasions ive stated that im not doing the job and that im recommending relining the system...do yerself a favour..get off the net and get yerself a woman ya obviously have nuthing better to do than be a ****in "hero"

I had a woman once. She sent me insane. I once tried to fit one flue liner inside of another when I was at my maddest.

thread closed,we will not tolerate abuse and bad language towards other members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to back boiler flue damage???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back