Discuss B+Q Prices! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever it costs for the fittings, B&Q or otherwise, I just add it to the bill.

As a DIYer, rather than a professional plumber, where would you guys recommend I purchase supplies (pipe and fittings etc) from? Are the places you use trade only or do they sell to the public too?

there are alot of places plumb centre, william wilsons, pts, bss, they sell to public and trade although you don't get discounts unless you have a trade account with them

£4.50 for a 15mm equal tee compression fitting - they are having a bubble!

Having said that the copper pipe can sometimes be cheaper in wee and poo . . .

When ever I go to the plumbing section, half the little plastic bags are ripped open, and have bits missing from them as 'someone' half inches them. If you do buy here, make sure someone hasn't opened the packet before you . . .

I once bought a copper hot water cylinder from B&Q and it was full of those plastic packets

out of interest whats everyone paying for 15mm tube ?merchant has just told me its going up again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to B+Q Prices! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Clearance section at B&q has some good deals. Room stats from £1-£5 28mm fittings 50p Box of 300 end feed fittings £23 Grundfoss 15-50 pump £30...
Replies
Views
N
Hi all, You may have read my previous post about a customer that cancelled a job at the last minute and that I had a load of copper as a result...
Replies
Views
glenno1
G
Went to Plumbase this week for a few things. Plumbase is the only plumbers merchants in that town. 1 x 22mm equal compression tee. - That's...
Replies
Views
vinniethecat
V
P
This week..... We are a company that deals with ANY issue in houses and that means ANY issue...ATM we are installing lintels before our customer...
Replies
Views
Back