Discuss Armitage bath mixer diverter shuttle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

galine62

I have Armitage bath mixer taps going back to 1994. The shower does operate when the lever is pushed over, but lots of water still pours out of the tap. There is what appears to be a ceramic shuttle operated by a three-sided cam. The lever might lead one to think this is a "Plaza", but it's not. Does somone have a solution to the problem? Know where I can get a shuttle?:sweatdrop:

i would probably be inclined to fit new taps really. after all yours are almost 18 years old and are due for retirement.

Thank you Steve. New taps are my ultimate position, although there is something satisfying about repairing in this throw-away society!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Armitage bath mixer diverter shuttle in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock