Discuss Ariston Dia External Time Clock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dev1872

Gas Engineer
Alright guys first post, go easy...

Looking to fit an external timer to an Aristo Dia after the integral timer broke, it says in the instructions that "the room stat and/or timer must be of low voltage type."

May be a stupid question but would a volt free contact clock be what they mean, as in a LP711, or am I completely wrong?

a volt free clock will be fine dont run the 240 and low votage in the same cable as you still need a 240 to power the clock

Cheers thought so, I was just going to use 5 core and use the live, neutral and earth from boiler terminal block, and use the other 2 wires for the switched live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ariston Dia External Time Clock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My rented accommodation currently has no boiler control whatsoever: no timer or programmable unit. I need to control the heating at the boiler by...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
L
Hi All, I've got a holiday let property that is fitted with a glowworm 30 cxi that has a problem. The boiler works perfectly but the timer clock...
Replies
Views
localyokel
L
R
went to this 64 year old womans mansion yesterday to get the heating working. the woman has been on the tinternet and studied all she needed to...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
M
sorry about the wait for my epic story, didnt realise you get timed out in the writing something section. wrote this earlier so hopefully copy and...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock