Discuss Aqualisa (Hydramax) leaking from bottom ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nr1985

Dear all;

Hoping you can help. Our Hydramax shower (this one: AQUALISA HYDRAMAX Exposed shower valve Spares and Spare Parts) is leaking from a small hole underneath. This seems to be a pressure relief valve?

However I just checked and even if I cover this with my finger, water is spewing out of the sides.

I have very little knowledge of anything to do with showers and I am not a plumber! Appreciate this is many people's trade and income and I have no issue getting someone out- but if it's a cheap-ish fix, I'd be confident to do it myself.

Thanks in advance!

This is the same shower as the Gainsborough Ambassador, search online for a service kit and renew the o-rings to fix your problem, the deepest one is tricky to get out and to replace, I used a crochering needle last time I did it.
There is no pressure relief on this shower, the water is just passing because of worn o-rings.

Thanks very much for this.

Would the cartridge need to be serviced too, or just the o-rings?

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aqualisa (Hydramax) leaking from bottom ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock