Search the forum,

Discuss Apprentice plumber in Bournemouth looking for employer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tariq Shaykhoun

Hello, i have been accepted with Bournemouth and Poole college to study a city & guilds in plumbing and heating. I was wondering if anyone was looking to employ a new apprentice plumber in the Bournemouth and Poole area as I am really keen to get started. I have lived in Bournemouth my whole life so I know the area well and also drive. Any information would be great
I can also send over a cv, my number is 01202 463995 or 07867483716

Thanks

Welcome & good luck Tariq, what C&G course are you on 6129 or 6035 or another one ? Do you get a text book from the college ?

Hi Chris,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The City and Guilds course is a 6189 diploma in plumbing and heating, and we do get a text book that's direct from City and Guilds.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The City and Guilds course is a 6189 diploma in plumbing and heating, and we do get a text book that's direct from City and Guilds.
Are you sure it is the 6189 because that is an NVQ course, so unless you do get plumbing site work you will not be able to complete the on-site assessments which are part of it ?? Things are very bad in the industry at the moment so you may not get a job as an apprentice, you will be taking a chance on whether you will be able to get the qualification. I think the 6035 does not require the onsite bits so might be more suitable.
I don't want to put you off at such an early stage but it is much better & the normal route in, to get the job first & then the college place.
As I say I wish you luck & all the best, let's hope some one local to you, on here will be able to take you on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprentice plumber in Bournemouth looking for employer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me out with the essential 'on the tools' experience. I work full time at the moment and am used to an above min wage salary, I understand I will have to...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. looking for a change in my career and get into the the domestic plumbing world. I have 6 years experience working with commercial boilers, with skills...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So something may be slightly different to the usual posts and looking for some advise or whether anyone has been in a similar predicament and how have you overcome it. I’m a wife of a heating engineer - who has recently started out full time (2 years ago self employed 15 years...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock