Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone know what this shower is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallon1982

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Not sure if this picture uploaded, but anyone know where I can find out what this shower is? It's got Windsor on the top, and don't know if that's the manufacturer or the style of shower.

All the best.

Attachments

• Windsor thermo shower.jpg
    Windsor thermo shower.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 51
Should be an easy one for the shower doctor website identify section!

Shower Doctor never seen anything like it before!! Phoned them this morning. Just quoted to fit a new shower and told them i'd prob have to smash tiles off to alter pipework so maybe a little tiling job too :)

I remember Windsor brassware.

They were bought out about 15 years ago, I think it was Deva who bought them.

They might be able to help, if you ask for technical, then ask to speak to the guy who has been there longest. :)

Looks like a bar mixer to moi. Measure the pipe centres and find a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone know what this shower is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water at all, after testing an hour later water is dribbling from where the hose connects, please can anyone help what they think could have failed and is...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
I am fitting a thermostatic shower control. The flow knob fitting has a threaded section - 27mm OD - and it would be helpful to get a nut to go on it. Can anyone advise what I need and where to get it please?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock