Discuss Anton sprint V2 FGA for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tweakyboy

Anton Sprint V2 with printer, charger, standard flue probe, 2x crocodile temperature clamps, a spare print reel, gas leak detector, manometer tube and instructional cd, manuals. Analyser needs calibration certificate, sensors were changed on last calibration.

Used about 10 times in total, it's like new. Selling due to being given a analyser by the company I work for.

Make me a offer, I did have it sold on eBay but had a non payer!

image.jpg

what did it fetch on ebay and which sensor was changed, o2 or carbon?

Both sensors were changed as far as I'm aware, it reached £296 but it was newbie that won the auction. However one that did not pay up, the bid below the highest was £291 but there isn't the option to sale to that person.

If your interested make me a offer, it could include a bag of haribo (your choice of haribo). :wink_smile:

The reserve was £250 if that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry mate it's sold, mods can delete this thread now :army:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anton sprint V2 FGA for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Back