Discuss Answers on a postcard? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike.gb

Gas Engineer
????

20180305_140455.jpg

Don't know why they didn't go straight in with one of these.

Washing Machine Drain-Out Kit

But then, I don't suppose it would have had a chance of winning the Turner Prize like the one in the op.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Answers on a postcard? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need...
Replies
Views
At our wits end. Remodeled a farm house in 2020, installed the water heater and due to appliances being backordered couldn't move in until Nov. of...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find...
Replies
Views
Having now finished all the wiring, plastering, laying the floor and spending 6 solid weeks and many thousands of £££’s completely gutting and...
Replies
Views
i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part...
Replies
Views
Back