Discuss another newbie logging in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

I am a gas safe registered plumber based in Aylesbury. And I am hoping to give and receive good tips and advice.

corascate

Hi there corascate and welcome to the forum, once you've done ten posts ( only 8 to go lol ) then private message gas man or redsaw your gsr details and if all checks out they will issue with yellow badge and access to private gas forum,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to another newbie logging in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a newbie DIYer and have a question I was hoping someone might be able to help me with. When we run the water in our bathtub it...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock