Discuss Annual gas safe renewal price?.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Has anyone paid for their annual gas safe renewal online recently?
How much was it?

For some reason I cant do it online, I email to ask why and they said I can pay by phone but its £206
I thought i paid around £150 last time

132 online tho

What's the reason why you can't do it online?

Thought it sounded too much
I log in, click the tab that says renewal due
I get 403 access denied message

I would phone gas safe up and get that sorted

I did email but will give them a call tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Annual gas safe renewal price?.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
V
Good morning, I thought I would try here first before going elsewhere. in short I had a septic system flexible coupling needing replacing. Backed...
Replies
Views
Back