Discuss Alpha cb50 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin b

Gas Engineer
Hi
ive got an issue with an Alpha cb50, it keeps going to lock out when its been running and then needs to relight. if you manually reset it its ok again until next time. If you turn the temperature down and leave it on its fine, it will stay on all day and night. its only got a problem when its had time to cool. National grid are going to change the meter and regulator for another reason although when i spoke to Alpha technical thay told me that the regulator could be a cause. they also said that the gas valve has its own pcb and that could be the cause. Any ideas would be welcome.

Could be something as simple as the spark generator, or ignition GP's, get the meter changed 1st though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha cb50 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter...
Replies
Views
Morning All, hoping you can help me out with some advice. I have a triton AS2000x manual power shower, we had a power cut last night after the...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not...
Replies
Views
Folks Me again I am at my wits end. I want to replace the boiler but I am on my backside and cannot afford to. I have been getting an...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock