Search the forum,

Discuss Ads are crazy on this forum, I'm aware of it and will be fixing it in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I am sorry again, out of the three forums we run, this seems to have been taken over by ads again. I am aware of it and will be fixing it this week. I'll update you once I'm done.

Good luck out there and stay safe.

I am sorry again, out of the three forums we run, this seems to have been taken over by ads again. I am aware of it and will be fixing it this week. I'll update you once I'm done.

Good luck out there and stay safe.
Can you also fix the pop up banner that keeps asking me to allow push notifications? I have clicked dismiss and it keeps coming up "we strongly reccomend..." I don't want push notifications, but now can't see half the screen at times

Reply to Ads are crazy on this forum, I'm aware of it and will be fixing it in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey everybody. I'm sorry for being away for a bit I was having lung surgery, again. That's for another more private thread eh? I'm sorry for the ads being stupid I'll fix that first. I dare not ask this much but does anything else need doing? Cheers
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be needing your help and advice sooner or later, probably sooner. This place is too good of a resource to miss out on, especially flying solo, so here I am...
Replies
Views
We have had an ongoing issue with low hot water temperatures in a school. During the recent repair of a leak, the plumbers isolated the hot water to fit a new bit of pipework and found that water wouldn't stop running until the cold boosted water was also isolated. Given this, it would seem...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We've got a toilet that's been leaking due to a faulty seal with the pan connector. We've had a plumber in to replace the pan connector, but it hasn't done anything to fix the leak (and has cost us over £200). The plumber has told us that it can't be fixed due to the height of the old...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is very slightly out of shape. It leaked but I added some PFTE tape over the olive and it seems to of done the job. However… I’m tiling the wall and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock