Discuss ACS test papers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan_the_plumber

Gas Engineer
Hello again everyone :phone:

I'm currently studying very hard for my forthcoming ACS exams.

I have completed all the test papers that my college lecturer has given me

It's half term next week and I've forgotten to ask for more papers from them.

As I'm completely obsessed by these papers I'll be bored without them.

I just wondered if anyone can suggest where I can get test papers from?

Is there somewhere I can go online?

Thanks a lot....Dan

I didn't know that people were allowed acces to old Acs papers

I didn't know that people were allowed acces to old Acs papers

you are right you cant get access to old papers, however there are plenty kicking about that have been made up to be similar, there is nothing wromg with doing that, and a gas question is a gas question, send me a PM with an email address and i will send you the ones i have made up, do you have electronic copies of the ones you already have? if so send them to me as well please

the answer sequence is always a,d,c,a,b,b,c,b,d,a,a,c repeat. Its worked 3 times for me so far ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ACS test papers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock