Discuss 28mm 3 Port Valve, But Not Mid Position. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Anybody know of one. One of the lads behind the counter at the local merchant was asking me. Somebody was trying to cobble some under floor heating :)

Best using a proper mixing valve, like esbe.
[DLMURL]http://www.esbe.eu/de/en/~/media/ESBE%20PIM_ESBE%20sync%20BR/Documents/Data%20sheets/GB/Guide%20Rotary_GB_99501362_A_LR.ashx[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Best using a proper mixing valve, like esbe.
[DLMURL]http://www.esbe.eu/de/en/~/media/ESBE%20PIM_ESBE%20sync%20BR/Documents/Data%20sheets/GB/Guide%20Rotary_GB_99501362_A_LR.ashx[/DLMURL]

Thats what I said about a mixing valve. Just couldnt remember the name, esbe. Told him to look at underfloor heating manufacturers for the right oroduct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just use a 28mm 3 port and twist white and grey together.

That was the other thing, forgot till you mentioned the wires, the head had to be 7 wire. Really sounded like somebody trying to reinvent the wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 28mm 3 Port Valve, But Not Mid Position. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, i am replacing a 2 port z5 drayton valve with a 3 port mid position drayton. Can anyone please tell me what changes i have to make to the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I have an open vented C/H system with a heat only boiler and 10 rads over 3 floors. I checked the system mid summer and all was ok...
Replies
Views
My 3 way actuator valve has gone on my central heating. I think it's a combination of the valve motor burning out due to a stiff valve on the...
Replies
Views
I am a DIY'er and I need to replace the 3-port valve of my bungalow. I am aware I could bung the F&E but I don't really want to chance this...
Replies
Views
Back