• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Urgent: drayton motorised valve z5 issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

allysunlife

Hi, i am replacing a 2 port z5 drayton valve with a 3 port mid position drayton. Can anyone please tell me what changes i have to make to the wiring. Another post suggested: 'you have to connect both white and grey wires to where the brown wire of the old head was connected'

I have cocked up the wiring and now the heating stays on.

ChrisB1982

Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
Have you actually replaced the valve head and body, or did you you change the actuator (powerhead)?

Reply to Urgent: drayton motorised valve z5 issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net