Discuss 1st series Duo-tec, no display...? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

diamondgas

Hi folks,

Anyone give me a heads up on the above issue? I got a phone call from a landlord and am going there tomorrow!!

There's power to the boiler, apparently, but the display is blank, never had this one until now! Initial thoughts are the PCB fuse &/or the PCB? If it's the fuse does anyone know of a 'specific to this appliance' component that gives this symptom? I'm going with the intentions of checking out the usual suspect, pump, diverter actuator maybe even the gas valve? I've never known of these fan's popping the fuse ... anyhowz ... anyone worked on a load of these babies can give me any further info, resistance readings to expect etc. I'd appreciate it :)

Thanks in advance,

Steve

sounds like fast fuse blown,i have had 1 blow for no reason but divertor would be my first check if the bush has failed them move on to the usual suspects if it keeps blowing fast fuses

Cheers mark :) My first port of call is check/replace the fuse then see what happens ... If the fuse is okay and power then I'm assuming the PCB's duff? Would hate for it to be a component taking it out though, Like with the Isar's!!

Exactly what gas man said. Usually the diverter valve leaking on to the momo actuator, causing fast blow fuse to blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1st series Duo-tec, no display...? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All My Baxi Duo Tec Combi HE error display light is not 'lit up' - it appears to be blank. My boiler hasn't worked since the weekend so I...
Replies
Views
Evening all First off a big hello from a sparky to all you fellow Plumbers/Gas Engineers out there. I'm not here to say who's better than who...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock