Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 18inch x 30inch tower rail? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Or 460mm x 760mm. Anyone know where I can get one? I cannot find any this size but need a straight swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 18inch x 30inch tower rail? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. The current towel rail is 1000mm x 600mm and ideally I'd like the pipes coming straight from the ground into the rail. The distance...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a shower tower fitted and my flexi pipes (500mm) are about 7cm short of where they need to be to fit onto the mixing valve in the back...
Replies
Views
Morning gents and gals, I have a Milano Tower Shower about 15 years old, where I have a couple of issues :- 1. The shower head has seen better...
Replies
Views
Whilst messing about trying to find the location of my underground pipw leak, still ongoing, I decided to have a look at my drainage chamber. A...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock