Discuss 15mm piping through internal cavity wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yydelilah

Hi - can someone offer some advice on how best to route two 15mm (hot/cold) domestic water pipes through an internal cavity wall.
There's a cavity wall dividing two areas of my kitchen and I'd like to route the cold/hot water pipes through it. No problem drilling the holes and passing the pipes through, but I just thought there might be some regs that insist on using pvc-coated pipes, or maybe having to pass the pipes through some plastic conduit.
:santa3:
Anyone know?

thanks
YY

• :coffee:

hi and welcome to the forums. it is usual when running pipes through a wall as you want to do, to sleeve them. i would either use some overflow or 22mm copper pipe.

Steve has it spot on. Sleeve the pipe with plastic overfliw pipe. Should be less than 3quid fir a length frim a local merchants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 15mm piping through internal cavity wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock