Discuss Wifi stats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesyGoosey1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Has anyone fitted or had any dealings with any of the new wifi stats that are comeing onto the market yet?

use them all the time, what specifically did you need to know

I'm intrigued I know several techies who would shoot their bolt about being able to control their heating from their iPad. How hard are they to fit? Do they have any special requirements??

What ones are you using ambrosia? I've emailed Honeywell to see when they are going to launch there's in the uk

miss read the post dyslexia and cider kicking in thought he said wireless stats

I'll get my coat

Last edited:
I've heard bg are fitting them bod are they Honeywell branded up for bg? I've looked on the net could only find Honeywell ones that are abroad

Ring plumbase am sure I got a price for one when I was doing a like for like quote against bg

Need a spare port on your router to plug into and obviously internet access. Then straight forward enough to fit.
Attended a brief on fitting but not done one.

Can't see the point. How much gadgets does one man need, even more to go wrong.

"I can turn my heating on with my phone"

i don't give a chuff as I will turn mine on when I get in.

Can't see the point. How much gadgets does one man need, even more to go wrong.

"I can turn my heating on with my phone"

i don't give a chuff as I will turn mine on when I get in.

to be fair come winter were having one , only cos when we go away in caravan I knock it off completely , but turn on before we set off back

The mother in laws got a holiday let cottage and was asking me about fitting one there for her there that's why I was asking.

Looks decent that mountain especially the landlord one! I've had a email back off Honeywell saying they haven't currently got any on the uk market

Has anyone fitted or had any dealings with any of the new wifi stats that are comeing onto the market yet?
I asked the same question a couple of weeks ago and got some useful replies:
http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/c...g-controls-setting-heating-when-you-work.html
We have got the heating job - end of August - so will have to get on with researching this soon!
I also was told honeywell are not in this game yet.
Let us all know if you find out any thing else useful!
Do let me me know

I've just ordered the one mountainman put up the link for the landlord one looks good on the website will see what it's like when I fit it

I've heard bg are fitting them bod are they Honeywell branded up for bg? I've looked on the net could only find Honeywell ones that are abroad

BG use a drayton one, exactly lie the drayton wireless programmable room stat with a hub added, you can only control the central heating through it, but they are working on hot water as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wifi stats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock