Discuss Why I don't advertise on facebook.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I usually only charge about £30 - £40 for fixing close coupled toilets faulty siphons. I try to replace the siphon washer if possible.
Some can be fixed within an hour.
But it isn’t enough money.

I usually charge around £60 in Brum for a syphon replacement (£80-£90 when down in London) and unless its really tiny toilet cut rusted wingnuts off with the angle grinder.

Reply to Why I don't advertise on facebook.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was looking into a problem with flow rate in my bathroom. A bit confused with how flow rate, water pressure, pipe length, and difference in...
Replies
Views
Is being a plumbing lecture really as bad a job as some say. I am still keen to give it a go. See them advertised quiet abit. Has anyone done it...
Replies
Views
I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
I'm looking to put an extra column radiator in my living room and when doing my research found one secondhand on Facebook marketplace that I...
Replies
Views
Wes Moore
W
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back