Discuss Why I don't advertise on facebook.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

The post has gone now but an actual plumber said he'd put a new syphon in for £50 and they tore him a new one...
I remember one last year of someone doing outside taps for £25, absolute joke.

As in they were having a go at him for £50 being too expensive?

How on earth is anyone doing an outside tap install for £25, it costs that much just to turn up to the front door once you factor in all of your costs!

I was wandering whether it might be worth setting up a facebook page to advertise (planning to move to London at the end of the year from Birmingham for family reasons and the bulk of my word of mouth is currently back in Brum), clearly not worth wasting my time with!

You can do a syphon in 30 minutes? On a 20 year old toilet where the bolts are corroded?

snap them off / multi tool can get a cistern off the wall in 10 mins max

used to race in granted works whole bathroom stripped in an 30 mins to an hour not breaking anything

Reply to Why I don't advertise on facebook.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was looking into a problem with flow rate in my bathroom. A bit confused with how flow rate, water pressure, pipe length, and difference in...
Replies
Views
Is being a plumbing lecture really as bad a job as some say. I am still keen to give it a go. See them advertised quiet abit. Has anyone done it...
Replies
Views
I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
I'm looking to put an extra column radiator in my living room and when doing my research found one secondhand on Facebook marketplace that I...
Replies
Views
Wes Moore
W
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock