Discuss where can i buy these? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

trivor bath shower mixer. Product code is 198995,fitted in the center of a bath access impossible trying to get spare cartridges for a customer anyone know where i can get them? photo.jpg
they bought them from wicks probably imported tat that i cant buy spares for

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure nabis / Bristan do similar ones in plumb center sure ive seen them on display

Strip cartridges out, take some pics and next time you drop in merchants make some enquires, sure grahams do or did something very similar to that.

Strip cartridges out, take some pics and next time you drop in merchants make some enquires, sure grahams do or did something very similar to that.

its the tap head splines will be the issue matching them up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to where can i buy these? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock