Discuss What happened to ...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa Tom..... Villa Tom...... Wasn't he the eejit with a one eyed ball of snot on his arse?

Villa Tom..... Villa Tom...... Wasn't he the eejit with a one eyed ball of snot on his arse?

What this one? :)

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What happened to ...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a question and hope for some advice or information on the following many thanks; How long should tap water be left out at...
Replies
Views
Hi, Not sure whats happened here. The forum is basically unusable due to Google Ads. I open any page here and Ads cover content, there is Ad...
Replies
Views
We have a 1980's toilet and it normaly works by: 1.When flushed the deposit in the bowl is sucked out 2. the bowl fills up again with clean water...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back