Search the forum,
  • Thread starter hunterseye
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 3K
  • team

Discuss what football team? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hunterseye

just out of curiosity what football teams do you guys support. I'm sticking a vote for leeds united.

Football? Pah. Rugby League, castleford tigers. Gutted to see the Loiners win SL grand final AGAIN after another crap season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I support my local team. Ipswich. Really tough time to admit that at the moment. We are doomed for relegation unless Jewell goes.

poor old rangers have been through the mill kirkgas aint they. i'm gutted for the fans.

I'm a Man Utd season ticket holder and very happy after todays result.

Portsmouth fan.

Play! Up! Pompey! Pompey! PLay! Up!

:smile: results against barcelona wont matter :hurray:

we've already got 4 points, we win the last 2 games = 10 points, good enough to go through in 2nd place.
another £10 million guaranteed :hurray:

ps, we'll get a draw at home :laugh3:

:smile: results against barcelona wont matter :hurray:

we've already got 4 points, we win the last 2 games = 10 points, good enough to go through in 2nd place.
another £10 million guaranteed :hurray:

ps, we'll get a draw at home :laugh3:

you are right games v barca dont count as they will beat you all, but yo lose the last 2 and you could go out (heres hoping haha)

Leicester city bit like being the opposite of being a Glory fan

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

head a good one toady man utd fans are like rats your never more then 3 meters away from one

Nottingham Forest, finally we are seeing some good football again, its been a while!

Johnyplumb, I told you I would enjoy the barca game more than you, haha wee bitters face at the end was superb

that's right rub it in, it's been a long time since i've seen as many rangers supporters with smiles on there faces.
i'm still gutted, thought we'd pulled it off, last kick of the ball as well.

we'll get our revenge in the next game though, there not that good a side :lol:

Johnyplumb the barca game isn't the prob they will beat everyone, but if results go against you then you could end up 4th and out haha

this ones for you kirk, just in case you missed it, BTW this was the winner, hahaha :hurray:

[video=youtube;dqNmJTewpA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqNmJTewpA4&feature=related[/video]

this ones for you kirk, just in case you missed it, BTW this was the winner, hahaha :hurray:

[video=youtube;dqNmJTewpA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqNmJTewpA4&feature=related[/video]

seen it he is a coatbridge local so he is well spoken of about here (i live in coatbridge but not from here)
a great result, would never insult myself by saying otherwise, (cant say im too happy about it haha)
wee bitter was rightly delighted and proud of the result, his is we all know the small team and they won, % of the ball and passes etc etc etc dont mean anything if you dont score more than the other team you lose, but i just hope the next time (note i say WHEN not IF haha) that a wee team beats his team he is gracious enough to accept that rather than his/ferguson/wenger's way of greetin that it is always someone elses fault
now i just need the other two teams to pump you and you will be out

Liverpool, actually back to playing nice football once again, hopefully we can get another striker in January, talks of Huntelaar which would be class!

Liverpool, actually back to playing nice football once again, hopefully we can get another striker in January, talks of Huntelaar which would be class!

we got the same anthem, which you stole from us, but we sing it better
[video=youtube;awositUJYLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awositUJYLM[/video]

Portsmouth fan.

Play! Up! Pompey! Pompey! PLay! Up!

I am a massive Brentford FC fan and in addition to this DoodleBug I must boast of our win away at Portsmouth the other day. No hard feelings :smilielol5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what football team? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock