Discuss What 40kw Boiler would you recommend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 kw baxi duotec is a cracking boiler,but it wont run 3 baths at the same time

What are everyone's thoughts on a Worcester Bosch CDI classic system?

Very good boilers

and log back in please

Hi Shaun

is there a particular model I should be looking for? My Dad (lol), says I should be looking for one with a flow rate of 20-25 per minute :)

Lisa, read this thread again.

Every contributor has recommended an unvented cylinder + system boiler rather than a monster combination boiler which won't be able to provide for three bathrooms adequately.

It seems unnecessary, but I'll add my opinion to this above.

Unvented is the way to go here. I would strongly recommend that as have more than one bathroom to avoid a combi, they just aren't capable of what you're asking.

It's going to be an expensive gamble if you decide to continue with a combi.

As above, please don't go down the combi route, if you regretted the Ferroli boiler you will be only slightly more impressed with the WB.

Hi GMartine

I thought the Greenstar boiler was one with a cylinder?

You won't get a cylinder inside the boiler, so you would be looking for a heat only boiler and an unvented cylinder

Flow rates are normally to do with combi boilers

Hope this helps and please if you have a question just ask

Hi

I totally agree with everything everyone has said and definitely don't want a combi boiler. I have had a plumber round to quote and he saw my husband and quoted for combi boilers, which we now know, thanks to you lot is totally unsuitable. Can anyone recommend a particular make/model? I'm not being lazy but this is a mindfield and when I google it my head wants to explode. Am I able to buy a full package etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What 40kw Boiler would you recommend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock