Discuss What 40kw Boiler would you recommend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's good to know, that it could go in the garage with the boiler. I just assumed that no one bothered with cyclinder boilers anymore and wondered what the pro's and cons are for both?

By the sounds of it, a combi wouldn't be the best solution for you...

You would be better off with an unvented hot water cylinder (this can go in your garage)(no header tank required in loft)

I would also be looking at a system boiler such as the worcester 30cdi system...

comes with a decent warranty package and their customer service is excellent.

I once had a client with a boiler out of warranty and worcster sent a new heat exchanger out that was on site the next morning... didn't even charge the customer for it.

that's good to know, that it could go in the garage with the boiler. I just assumed that no one bothered with cyclinder boilers anymore and wondered what the pro's and cons are for both?

really combis are only designed for one bathroom

where as unvented cylinders with the right set up will run 2-3 bathrooms

Thank you for all your help :) I will go off and do some more research and be back with lots more questions, but I will definitely get some quotes

Whereabouts are you, Lisa? Wouldn't hurt you for one of us giving you a quote.

[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

Hi

Sorry Ive only just replied, but I was having trouble posting it. I live in Annesley in Nottinghamshire and would be happy to have some quotes, if anyone is local :)

Hi

Sorry Ive only just replied, but I was having trouble posting it. I live in Annesley in Nottinghamshire and would be happy to have some quotes, if anyone is local :)

Hi Lisa,

I'd be happy to come and have a look / quote you for work should you wish?

Message me and we can swap details.

Regards,

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What 40kw Boiler would you recommend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock