Discuss What 40kw Boiler would you recommend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone

I was hoping for some advice/recommendations. I have a large 4 bedroomed bungalow, with 3 bathrooms and a cloakroom. I am finally ripping out the rubbish Ferroli boiler that was recommended to us and want to make sure I don't make the same mistake again.

I thought our best bet would be to go for a 40kw boiler and would prefer to get one with a long warranty, but obviously as Ferroli did everything in their power to get out of honouring my boiler, a manufacturer with a good customer service history is essential.

I have seen a Baxi boiler at Screwfix that looks promising, but haven't found any reviews when I googled it. http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/baxi-ecoblue-advanced-40-40kw-combi-boiler-erp/6946h

Also is it possible to have something fitted, so I can control the temperature with an app?

Thanks in advance :)

40kw that's a bit of a beast for 4 bed 3 baths. Get a couple of installers round to go through your options.

if you are thinking of a combi for 3 bathrooms, look at a better solution of unvented cyl and a much smaller and cheaper to run boiler, get some quotes done

unvented cylinder all the way and Worcester or viessmann heat only

unvented cylinder all the way and Worcester or viessmann heat only[/

Oi, hop it back to your wiring thread, recommending WB or veissman, heathen.... anyone with an once of sense knows an intergas is the best option.

unvented cylinder all the way and Worcester or viessmann heat only[/

Oi, hop it back to your wiring thread, recommending WB or veissman, heathen.... anyone with an once of sense knows an intergas is the best option.

:D each to there own and there all about the same

I don't want a cylinder in the loft, so this is probably a really stupid question lol but can a cylinder go in the garage?

I don't want a cylinder in the loft, so this is probably a really stupid question lol but can a cylinder go in the garage?

it can and you can even put the boiler in there aslong as it meets the regs best to ask your local gas safe eng

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What 40kw Boiler would you recommend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock