Discuss Weather compensation sensors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLS

I've picked up a Worcester Fw100 programmer for a new boiler install but it didn't come with a weather compensation sensor, are all sensors equal or will I have to source a Worcester sensor for it to work? If so is there a specific one I need to get? TIA

It should come with one best phone up your supplier and get them to send you one

Defo best to stick to Worcester sensors although open therm is open therm ,

Thanks all for the input, unfortunately it was bought cheap off ebay. Still live and learn.

When you say the open therm part is the bit required by boiler plus, where have you read that? All I have read is that it must be a smart control woth automation and optimisation.

My understanding of this is - the ability to learn/adapt to weather/usage.

I haven’t read anything about the smart control having to control the flow temperature by way of load compensation.

I’m just intruiged to see if I’ve got it right or miss interpreted something, that’s all!

Thanks

Stu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Weather compensation sensors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know of a weather compensation unit that can be fitted to a cylinder? I have an Ideal Logic Max H24 which heats a thermal store. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a main eco compact 30kw combi boiler installed. This is using weather compensation (baxi ifos) and salus iT500 controller. The...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
I recently installed weather compensation on my Ideal Vogue Max and I'm very confused by the settings menu item called "outside sensor slope"...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock