Discuss water pump issue? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

hi all, thinking ahead to if i successfully change over the old valves to the new ones. is there a way i can slowly release the water when checking for leaks? for example when i did some work on my shower. i would turn off at the main. when testing, i only add one turn to allow some water to come through. if it leaks, it will be at low pressure and enough for me to just switch off. at mine i don't have a tank in the loft. in this case i do.

thanks

If the pump is on the ground floor open any radiator vent that is just above it, start filling the system, stop filling as soon as water comes from the vent and inspect the pump/valves for leaks. If the pump is located higher up then you have to fill to a higher level.

Reply to water pump issue? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock